1. Read the guide at your own speed.
The guide and materials are written specifically for Connecticut and shows you what to do in simple terms.
2. Fill out the ready-made documents.
Follow a few straightforward steps, usually not more than filling in your name. Our guide walks you through step-by-step. Most people finish in under an hour.
3. Submit the paperwork.
Just follow the simple submission instructions to make your documents legal so you can start operating your business.
Our package is trial-tested and has been accepted by courts and government agencies in all legal states.
After being scammed by the other “How To” products out there, I was very skeptical. But you clearly spent the time to create an informative, professional and useful package. Worth every single penny.
N. Michaels – Dispensary Owner
The steps made the whole process so simple that a child could do it. The ready-made documents were amazing too. I had my business plan in 5 minutes! Kudos to you guys for writing this for average people like me. Thanks so much!
B. Slough – Dispensary Owner
I’ve searched extensively online and never found all the information I needed to start my dispensary. I came so close to hiring a lawyer just before I found your book. You saved me thousands! Thank You!
D. Plumley – Dispensary Owner
The Standard Package Includes:
- Quick & Easy step by step instructions for how to file our ready-made documents to be legally compliant – Business Plans, Incorporation, Bylaws, Employee & Patient Applications, Licenses, Taxes, Permits, Zoning, Contracts, etc.
- Quick & Easy step by step instructions for running your business – how to find a location, buying & selling product, hiring employees, customer check-in procedures, payment processing, insurance, accounting, security, etc.
- Plus so much more… Everything you need to open your business quickly and legally.
Get the Open A Dispensary Standard Package delivered instantly.
The Premium Package includes the complete Standard Package plus a 15 minute 1-on-1 online consultation with co-author Jerald Bovino, Esq.